Easy steps to get you going with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, & XRP...
GTBets was an early adopter of cryptocurrency, and now years later, the once criticized currency has become a leader in the payments field, and is considered by many to be the future of monetary transactions. The process has gotten easier, the technology greater, and the safety and security never better.
Below we are going to provide you with a few ways to purchase Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, & XRP, and from that point, all you need to do is transfer the funds into your GTBets account and start playing!
1. How to purchase Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, & XRP
You can sign up an account at the following exchanges, and from there you can purchase Bitcoin, and other crypto-currencies using your debit card and/or bank wire transfer. They will likely require standard KYC documentation, however once that is provided, the process is smooth, safe, and easy.
- Kraken - https://kraken.com
- ABRA - https://abra.com
- BitStamp - https://bitstamp.net
- CoinBase - https://coinbase.com
b. Bitcoin ATMs
Bitcoin ATMs are popping up all over the place. Just deposit your cash into the ATM, and then scan the code on the screen with phone's Bitcoin wallet scanner, found in whichever exchange/wallet ended up choosing from above, and the funds will appear in your Bitcoin wallet. https://coinatmradar.com is a search tool that will find a nearby Bitcoin ATM.
c. Peer 2 Peer
With an account at either of these peer 2 peer sites, people can purchase Bitcoin from others using a number of different payment methods, such as PayPal, Debit Card, Amazon Gift Cards, and more. Choose the currency that you wish to purchase, like Bitcoin, and the method of payment, and from there you can begin to browse the various sellers and their terms. Please beware, sellers will often mark-up the value of their products to be higher than face-value.
2. How to deposit at GTBets using your Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, & XRP
To deposit using Bitcoin, log into your GTBets account, go to the cashier, choose Bitcoin as you method and the amount that you want to deposit, and hit Next. At this point a Bitcoin address will be generated on the screen, as well as a QR code (see image below).
Once you have the generated the Bitcoin address and QR code, log into your Bitcoin exchange wallet (like Kraken.com mentioned above), go to the section labled "Send", and either paste the Bitcoin address generated on GTBets, or scan the QR code with your mobile phone. Double check the amount, and then complete the send. Once you complete the send, the funds should be received within a matter of minutes, often even faster than that, and your GTBets account will be automatically credited.
*(example of a Bitcoin address and QR code generated in the GTBets Cashier)
To deposit using Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, or XRP, simply contact our Customer Support Team and we will provide you with the appropriate address via chat or email.
Once you are ready to receive a FREE Bitcoin withdrawal, please just submit the amount and method of Bitcoin on the website, and then contact our support team with a Bitcoin address to send the funds to, which you can generate from your wallet's "Receive" section. We will have the funds sent over to you in a jiffy!
3. Benefits of using Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, & XRP
There are many benefits to using Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies that people all over the world are starting to realize. Here are a few key points that we find relevant in recommending this fantastic solution to you:
- Fast Transactions - Bitcoin transactions take a matter of seconds to send and receive, unlike the banking system that takes days to receive a wire. The technology behind Bitcoin is far superior to any banking system in existance; it is easier to use, and much faster.
- Cheap - The current miner's fees being charged on Bitcoin are extremely low, and receiving one payout per month with GTBets is Free! Save yourself in bank fees and exchange loses.
- Usage - Did you know that you can use Bitcoin to shop on Amazon and OverStock, book hotels on Expedia, and buy plane tickets on CheapAir? Well you can! There are many ways to use your Bitcoin these days, and the number of merchants accepting it as payment grows by the day!
- Privacy - With your password protected wallet/exchange residing on your phone, and your app locked to a secret key phrase, your Bitcoin account is as secure as could be. Unique transaction addresses and blockchain technology make hacking Bitcoin transactions impossible.
© 2021 gtbets.ag